Friday, October 2, 2015

HPIAM
I think HPIAM is an okay school. They schedule is better than LIBRA and SSJ. I felt confused first and I still do right now. I sort of have second thoughts of being here. At times I regret being here, but sometimes I don’t. I’m still giving HPIAM a chance. If the semester ends, and I don’t like it here, I might transfer elsewhere. I somewhat like this school, for having great teachers and meeting new friends. I barely know very few people so maybe I might transfer for that reason. It all depends, because I met new people, so that’s a good thing. If I were to rate HPIAM I’ll give it 3.2 stars. Honestly in the beginning I had a bad experience, and I would rather not be here, because I see random strangers, and I feel uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment