Tuesday, November 3, 2015


''Right is right, even if everyone is against it; and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"

William Penn
1644 - 1718
This is a quote by Mr. Penn, and he says that the right thing to do will always be the right thing to do, even if you're the one chasing it, while others are turning backs for choosing the wrong. The wrong will always be the wrong thing to do, even if people is for it, following it, or in favor of it. Sometimes CTR people just want the urge to choose the wrong, and what's sad is that some people go from right to wrong. If someone is encouraging to go wrong, you must be smart enough to stay on the right path, because in this young world, bad people want to knock out CTR people off their road and end them up in the wrong side. Choosing the right, is the right thing to do, even if your supposed friend is against it. Choosing the wrong is extremely wrong even if people follow it, and even if you follow them. Today in society we must be aware that many people want to ruin CTR people, and those CTR people need to be strong enough to resist, ones bad choice or dangerous direction. People choosing the wrong, always choose the wrong and like to mess up people's life, and it could be anyone. I, for example choose the right, because I think it's the best thing to do for myself and for others, so I can take them with me throughout my journey.  I honestly won't care, if people tell me being a CTR person is lame. I would reject their offer if someone tells me to do this, or try this, knowing that it is a trap. Doing drugs is wrong, even if everyone is for it, while helping anyones is right, even if everyone is against it. Usually the wrong will always be the wrong and there's no good about it. The right will always be the right, and never will it have bad reprecussions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment