Wednesday, January 13, 2016

''We need the courage to start and continue what we should do, and stop what we shouldn't do''.

This quote speaks out and is still relevant today in our youth. Some people want to choose the right, but it is just so hard for them because the people around them discourages them. In a way choosing the wrong when you don't want to can be caused by peer pressure or bullying. I will be honest, but if I ever see someone in that position I will encourage to do what is right and reach out for help. The message needs to spread out that today's youth must get courage, so that they don't end up crashing against the dead end of the road. Being courages to choose the right makes a person really smarter in a way because they know what exactly happen to those CTW kind of people. Peer pressure should end because it is not nice a good person is forced to choose the wrong. It is not nice to put a CTR person at risk because of people's choices. Many vile, evil, cold things just die already, and revive the courage and the greatness of choosing the right. I can relate to this because my supposed friends told me to make fun and bash a person. I really didn't wanted to but I did. Again I was told to embarrass someone, but something felt not right. I stood up to myself, apologized to what I've done, and found the right kind of people. I'm glad I made that choice. In today's youth not that many people hang out with the right kind of people. That's why those people get influenced into doing the wrong. However it is great to have a friend who encourages to choose the right. If a person is left behind, they should just talk to some great adult figure and talk about choosing the right and having courage to take the right road. If more people grow courage, the more people will be entering the right pathway. Less people will end up in the dead end. It will happen one day if the message is spread out.
Richard L. Evans
1906-1971

No comments:

Post a Comment