Tuesday, February 16, 2016

''I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that. It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it."

Dr. Ben Carson's statement is pure truthfulness and really empowering. I felt like his story touched me and that he grew up well. Even though it seemed like torture to read in his first time, his mom knew she did some right. It is incredible because it did payed off. I actually want to congratulate this man for becoming a hero. The fact that he saved a coinjented twin's life proves this man started out on the right track. All this could have never happen if he wasn't introduce to a pencil and paper. It wouldn't be possible if Mr. Carson didn't open a book. I admire Carson and his mother for choosing the right. The mother could had let him watch TV, but she realizes there's a harm. She knew what was right, and what they outcome will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment