Tuesday, February 9, 2016

''Enthusiasm makes the difference.''
                                                                                                         ~Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
1898-1993

Enthusiasm is such a great positive emotion. When someone shows enthusiasm it shows intense interest and excitement. A person who shows enthusiasm is a person who is also open minded. A close minded person won't show any of these emotions. A closed minded person tends to rather be more negative and not willing to try. More people should be enthustiastic because people will notice, and people would want to follow them as well. People with enthusiasm are willing try and go further into the game, while people who don't show any enthusiasm will be left behind. I wouldn't consider having no enthusiasm a CTW person because maybe they are too afraid. Maybe people under estimate one another and it can bring a person down. Sometimes a person doesn't really have enough confidence to show what they truly got. However, they can change and get help. Enthusiastic people is a group of people I would like to be in, because they are the most open minded people you'll ever meet. I myself can relate to this because I use to show no enthusiasm in my P.E. class. People under estimated me, but then it came to a point where I proved them wrong. It is a great feeling to be enthusiastic because goals and dreams are rather accomplished faster, when a person carries an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment