Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Class Evaluation

  1. I liked this class so much. It was my favorite class, and I always looked forward to the student success statements. The reason I liked the student success statements the most is because it relates to real life situations and experiences that even I can relate. When Mr. Haymore told us to right 10, I laughed inside and went beyond that. I just truly like writing so much, and I am going to miss sitting here.
  2. The thing I really didn’t liked about this class, was the fact that we really couldn’t share what we wrote about in our student success statement. I felt like we should have shared what we wrote, and what we believed in.
  3. To improve this class I'd suggest to make people share out, because it gets those shy ones to talk more. Another thing to improve the class is to add some student success statements from maybe more female figures. Overall, everything is fair enough. Nothing really has to change except, maybe letting people talk out.
  4. The highlights of this class was definitely when we were researching about a career. This one career in particular made me realized what I want to do and that would be a cardiologist. I truly felt, that this is what I want to do, and I will continue pursuing that. Furthermore, another highlight would be accomplishing and writing victories on my goals journal. I take it serious now, and I shall write even by 2020.
  5. I personally felt, I did my best in this class in general. I used my time wisely, and I wrote the best I could in the student success statement. I payed attention to the examples of the videos you played us. Other people might have laughed at the situation, but I put myself in the person's shoe. On the goals journal I tumbled, between April, but I realized it was just as vital as anything else. Overall I did well in this class, and I respected my classmates.
  6. Yes I am reading my goals journal daily. I have been and I realized how it can open doors. I never feel bored because this has me covered up with things to do and take care of. So yes, I will continue to do so, even up to my college years.
  7. I have been committed to being a CTR person in the first semester. I will continue to pass it on to my friends, families, and strangers. I have made a numerous amounts of CTR experiences, and I am looking forward to make some good this summer.
  8. What I learned in this class was a variety of lectures and importance to life. I learned the true meaning of life, and what's right and wrong.
  9. What I will remember most about this class is Mr. Haymore's enthusiasm to teach the class. I will always remember the kind voice he has, and that sunny bright smile. You truly are a great teacher, and I mean it from the bottom of my heart. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment