Wednesday, June 8, 2016

“You will go far with CTR.”
~Mr .Haymore

This speaks the truth and the reality of life. It is the ultimate choice we can make in our entire life. Decisions determine destiny, if the person made a right choice. Choosing the right, will always keep a person away from danger. Nothing wrong will happen, and a person will feel peace within themselves. Like Mr. Haymore said, choosing the right will get a person into higher state. Personally, I live through these three words every single day, and I will continue doing that. Choosing the right will give a person a true identity, a true identity in which people will admire. Always follow what the little angle on your shoulder says. We all have that little tempting devil in our shoulder, but we must be strong to resist. By experience, I’ve known people or heard of people who messed up their lives. Some messed up due to the use of drugs, or having the worst friends. It is unfortunate, because even my classmates haven’t open their eyes. I know classmates that due drugs or are involved with gang influences. It is quite sad, because if they keep it up, they will regret the opportunity they had here. They don’t go anywhere else but misery. I thank Mr. Haymore very much for these three words you given. I also thank my mother for not letting me out in the streets giving me a book to read. That is wear all the negativity begins. With hope, faith, and these three words, (choose the right), a person will truly go far, and that’s a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment