Thursday, December 17, 2015

Finals

I had a good year in this class. I personally like this class a lot. Everytime I came here, greeting Mr. Haymore bought me joy and that eagerness to learn. I felt like this class shaped me who I truly am, because it taught me what kind of person I wanted to be and what career I want to do. I always love the Student Success Statements because it was that kind of time were I express myself, and feel free to talk about my opinions. I appreciate Mr. Haymore so much because I look up to him, and because his words are empowering. This class impacted me the most this year, because this class shaped me what I wanted to be. I remember, when we were doing those medical researches, but none caught my attention. It was one day, when we did research about Cardiologists, and I found it interesting. That's when I relized that is what I want to do in life. I had a great time, in Mr.Haymore. I had this attitude to keep on trying even if you fail several times. I'm thankful to be in this class, because I realized not that much kids have the oppurtunity to be in front of a computer typing, like we do. Some people need to stop complaining, and actually realize that we are fortunate to have these technologies right besides them. Things I kind of dislike was when we randomly pick a person to share. Overall, there's nothing to dislike about this class. I'd say we should look up quotes of famous people currently popular that is appropiate to the class. I'd also suggest to make people share, and I wish we can debate over CTR related topics. In my opinion, I felt like I did great in this class. I took my time researching and I put my best efforts in the student success statement. I put a lot of effort on these assignments, because they are the only ones I enjoy doing. However, I felt like I couldn't master my typing skills. I should had, but I honestly didn't took things seriously in the begining. It is never too late to learn, and starting next week I'll practice my typing skills. Furthermore, this semester is about to go to an end, and I feel committed to be a CTR person, everywhere I go, and even at home. I feel accomplished since I achieved so much. I feel like that awesome feeling, is the best christmas gift. Even though this is my last post of 2015, choosing the right will always be in my mind. I was thinking to moving to SSJ, but it is now clear that I'm staying here. Thank you, Haymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment