Thursday, December 3, 2015

If I were to think of a place anywhere aroud the world, it would be Greece. I just love the Greek aesthetics and its culture. Parts of Greece I would like to visit one day would be, Athens and Santorini. The attraction there in my opinion is really fantastic. The aesthetics are very beautiful, and most of the ocean's view is just pure beauty. I love nature and I guess, Greece is offering it to me one day. Santorini's main attractions is a mountain village near the coast, called Thirasia. On top of the mountain you can see a nice clear blue ocean, with native people using their boats. Santorini also offers a beautiful sunset on Imerovigli. Imerovigli is known for its sunset, and I would like to go there to see something I never seen before. Its sunset is the major attraction place, with beautiful domes and churches being illuminated by the coast. There is also so much I want to see in Athens. Athens is also known for its archeology, art, and music. I have a great interest in art, and I would like to go to a muesum over there. Acropolis Muesum, is located in Athens. Would I would like to see are its fine sculptures and paintings. I will also want to see the Acropolis of Athens. Its really ancient, and sits on a hill. This beautiful temple is the home of the Parthenon. Specifically it was build for the Greek goddess, Athena.

No comments:

Post a Comment